Honda Parts Warranty Information
Each Remanufactured Honda part comes with a comprehensive 3-year/ 36,000 mile warranty.
More quality, more coverage, more performance for much less than you would expect to pay.
Honda Genuine Remanufactured Parts are available right now at competitive pricing for our customers.
Genuine Honda Accessories and Replacement Parts
All Genuine Honda Accessories and replacement parts installed by Honda dealers are covered under separate
warranties. These times and coverage are more thoroughly explained in the Warranty Information booklet. They cover such things as:
- Accessories installed prior to retail sale, or after retail sale, by Honda dealers.
- Accessories not installed by Honda dealers.
- Audio system exchange program.
- Replacement parts.
For accessories installed at the time of new car purchase, Limited Warranty coverage extends for three years/36,000 miles, whichever comes first.
If an accessory is installed by a dealer after the time of initial sale, it is covered for one year/12,000 miles, whichever comes first, or for the time
remaining in the New Car Limited Warranty, whichever is greater. Honda accessories not installed by a Honda dealer are covered for one year from the date of purchase.
- Tires that come as original equipment are under warranty by their manufacturer. This includes compact spare tires.
- Separate warranty statements are provided with each vehicle, covering the specific warranty details for those products.
- Honda dealers will be happy to assist customers with tire-related concerns, including locating the proper manufacturer to contact for warranty information or service.
- Warranty: Honda Genuine Replacement Batteries are covered by a 100 month prorated warranty.
- Proration Schedule: During the first 3 years of service – A defective replacement battery will be replaced at no cost to the customer with a new Honda Genuine Replacement Battery and installation.
- After the first 3 years of service – A prorated credit, based on years of service, will be applied toward the purchase of a new Honda Genuine Replacement Battery and the owner is responsible for the installation expense.
- No cash reimbursement will be made.
- The credit is calculated as follows: (Usage in Months)
- 0-36 = FREE
- 37-45 = 60%
- 46-55 = 50%
- 56-65 = 40%
- 66-75 = 30%
- 76-85 = 20%
- 86-95 = 10%
- 96-100 = 0%